X To 3DMF Converter converts Direct3D X files (Windows) into 3DMF files (Macintosh).
- It converts files from the Direct3D X format (Windows) into the 3DMF format (Macintosh).
- It can be used to convert 3D models from FMS or Metasequoia to RC Helicopter Simulator.
- It converts only the 3D model of the X file but not its textures.
- It displays the vertices and the faces of the converted object in its window.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and many other languages.
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.